Journey Through the Chakras
How chakras rule different phases of our lives
Dr Ravi Ratan and Dr Minoo Ratan
Journey Through the Chakras is a comprehensive guide to the inner workings of the chakra system, from the traditional Indian spiritual perspectives of Dr Ravi and Dr Minoo Ratan.
The book dives deep into one of the most ancient structures of the spiritual body. With both anatomincal and physiological views, it deconstructs the complexities behind the system, explaining the chakras in a simple fasion that is accessible to anyone.
Learn how to work with the chakras in your subtle body and begin your journey towards deeper spritual healing as you discover:
- how to harness universal and human energy
- the chakras and their connections to the body
- spiritual attributes to each chakra
- sacred chakra mantras and meditations
- kundalini awakening
- aromatherapy and crystals for chakra balancing
- mundra and yoga practices for chakra healing and much more
Dr Ravi Ratan is a clinical aromatherapist who incorporates his Hindu spiritual traditions in his healing practice. Dr Minoo Ratan is a life coach, practising psycho-aromatherapist and healer who specialises in occupational stress.